Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What's a MOM to do?

So I had a horrilbe afternoon yesterday. I go to my daycare and pick up my children. I always go and pick up Matthew first since he is usually outside playing and wants a drink from the fountain. So I do my usual and then head up to the front of the building to pick up Aubrey and low and behold there is a new teacher in her class. I was FURIOUS, Blood Boiling Furious. This new lady wasn't so new, she was acutually rehired after being fired for slapping a child there at the daycare.

So I go and talk to the director of the daycare and ask why she was in Aubrey's room? I wasn't real thrilled with her reply of I needed someone in there I was short a teacher. I told her that I didn't want her near my children. She then said that I have to put her where I need her. I then tell her that I don't think she should be around children at all for the reason why she was fired. Then walked out.

So then on Wednesday morning I go and get all the paperwork to be enrolled in Victoria Christian School. Yes it is more expensive but I know that my children will be safe and in a christian enviornment. So I think that the extra money is well worth it.


Even though I loved my kids teachers and they have so many friends where the are at, I have to do what I think is best for my children. Will post tomorrow to let you know how the first day goes.

No comments: