Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Surgery Day



So I had surgery yesteray! Yes everything went well. My mom came and stayed the night with me on Sunday night and stayed with me until Rick got home from work yesterday. I was really exhausted after the surgery and slept all day and all night. Mom's are wonderful! You can always count on your mom.

Today I was a little more sore, really hard for me to sit down and easier for me to walk or stand around. So if I was going to be standing I might as well do something productive. So I have been wanting to do some more organinzing. I started with the hallway closet and did Aubrey's next. Then went shopping at Hobby Lobby and Target. I needed some more Christmas decorations. Will post some pictures later.Tomorrow I am going to work on Matthew's closet and try to tackle our closet but that just might be over doing it.

My Mother and Father in law are also someone I can count on. They have been so great with helping with Matthew and Aubrey. They have had them stay at their house since Sunday night but will be coming home on Wednesday. Rick and I are glad we are really missing all of the noise and craziness.




Here is a picture of my finished Hallway closet. I should have taken a before picture so you could tell what a difference it made.





Left side of the closet has our King size sheets and the kids Queen size bed sheets. And on the very top shelf is all of our old camera's the ones handed down from my parents and Rick's parents. One day I'm going to figure out how to use them.




This is the right side of the closet top shelf has all of our manuels for electronics and appliances. Then I have pillow cases in one basket and light bulbs and batteries in the other. Last shelf is just some vases and then some of my next quilt my am currently working on. And yes my baskets are LABELED!!!

1 comment:

Lacie said...

AND my closets are next, right???
They look great!

You are totally right! I appreciate my MOM a ton more now that I have Kids!!!!