Sunday, November 11, 2007

Holiday Season is HERE



The Holiday Season is HERE!!! So today Rick and I cleaned and moved furniture around {yes moved the furniture AGAIN}. SO that we could put our Christmas tree up. I know that it is early but it is Rick's FAVORITE holiday so why not enjoy the tree a little bit longer.
Besides I won't be having much time to do it after this weekend. I will be starting to work Friday nights from 6 - 10 p.m. and from 2-6 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays for my second job. I will be working at an after hours clinic here in Victoria for Driscoll Childrens Hospital.




Here is a picture of our Christmas tree with the star topper and lights only.


And here is a picture of our mantel and the kids under the stockings.





Oh yeah I made some rice krispie treats this afternoon. No picture though we ate them all before I could take one!! OOPS!!




No comments: