Thursday, November 15, 2007

First Day

So today was Matthew and Aubrey's first day at Victoria Christian School. I went early so that I could get everything together and feel organized. So we gather everything up and head to school. We go to the cafeteria and sign the kids in and I stay 15 - 20 minutes playing with them so that they warm up to the teachers and other children. It all went smoothly.

Aubrey did have one setback which I was expecting. She had an accident. We are in the middle of potty training. She was doing great at the old school but with the change of schools and new teachers it was something I was expecting. Matthew did awesome. They said that he acted like he has been there all along.

I am so proud of my children for going above and beyond my expectations on thier first day of school.

Here is a picture of the kids outside of the building on thier first day. It's not the greatest photo in the world but it had to do seeing how my battery was DYING when I was trying to get the kids to pose for a GOOD picture on their first day.

No comments: