Friday, January 25, 2008

Second Job

So this evening I started my second job. It's with Driscoll Childrens' Hospital. It's an after hours clinic open in the evenings with our local pediatricians and nurses. It's only open from 6-10 pm on weekdays and from 2-6pm on the weekends. It just helps you stay out of the ER. And the great part is that the people only have to pay their co-pay instead of an Emergency Room visit.

Well on Friday I went to the daycare and met Rick to pick up the kids. I told Matthew that I had to go to work but would see later that night. He got teary eyed and said "I was good boy mom" " I don't want you to go to work". That just broke my heart. I told I know you were a good boy and that I was proud of him, and that I would see him after while.. Even though that was tough I went to work and really enjoyed it.

We only saw 5 patients but the clinic has only been open for 1 week. So the word is out that were open. Although there has been a lot of advertising lately. This was my only night to work this month. We will have to see what February brings.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i know how tough it is to go to work when the littles want you home. your littles are adorable!! good luck with the new clinic.