Thursday, January 24, 2008

All is Quiet

All is quiet is not all that good unless everyone is sleeping.
We had an interesting evening on Tuesday - While I was fixing dinner I put on the Diego Movie in Matthews bedroom. Well they were being pretty quiet but I was believing in my children thinking Oh there just really into the Diego movie.. Boy was I wrong!! Well I got dinner all fixed and called them to the table to eat. After dinner we go directly to the bathtub, bathe the kids, take them to their rooms to get them ready for bed.
Well Rick takes Matthew and says Oh MY GOSH!! I said what? He then starts saying they are going directly to bed. Mind you it is only 7 p.m. Well I now know why they were so quiet. They had gotten into a box of crayons and broken every single one into a million pieces - Thrown all over the room.

Here are the pictures of the sleeping angels

Matthew Lee King



Aubrey Leigh King

No comments: