Monday, January 14, 2008

Has it been that LONG

Wow so it's been a while since my last post. So I guess that I will just do one to catch up to date.





Let's start with December.





The kids had a christmas program at school. They were so cute. Here they are the morning of the christmas program.



Yes Matthew was forced to take the picture. I have a feeling that he wil be like his daddy and won't want to take pictures too often.

I had some really cute pictures and video of the christmas program but there was an accident. I was cleaning out my car and even vaccuuming it and I had a bunch of stuff on the lawn when I went to back the car up into the driveway to vaccuum out the back end the edge of the tire must have gotten the camera bag and you can see where this is going. Yes the camera no longer works. Very sickening. I had only had the camera/recorder for 2 weeks. SO needless to say I lost all of the christmas program, Christmas morning. and christmas eve.

Well that about sums it up for the month of December.

No comments: