Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge 17

I found time this week to play along with the Merry Monday challenge at Always playing with paper with Lesley.  I have done all of the challenges but was not able to post some of them due to me ALWAYS being on the run!!  Life just wouldn't be the same if I wasn't running around like a chicken and it's head cut off!!

Well here is the sketch we worked with this week.




And here is my card.......


I really LOVE this card, must say it is my FAVORITE one I have done thus far.

For the base of the card I used from Stampin' Up Night of Navy.  The background paper is from BOBUNNY called Midnight Frost Snowfall.  The circles are punched out using the Rich Razzleberry paper from Stampin' Up.

I also go to use my FRAMELITS!!!  Must say I LOVE EM'!  It's using Stampin' Up Pool Party paper stamped in Rich Razzleberry from the stamp set Many Merry Messages.  Then I distressed the edge of it in Basic Gray.  The snowflakes are cut from the sizzlits Snowflakes set #2 die sets.  Then gone over in Diamond and Baby Blue Stickles!!

Hope you enjoyed the card as much as I do!!  Till next week.


6 comments:

Carol L said...

Great take on the sketch, and I love those little snowflakes! NJ!

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card, great snowflakes. Thank you for playing along with Merry Monday.

Wendy said...

Love those snowflakes and pretty papers! Thanks for playing along with us over at Merry Mondays! :)

Catie Cuddles said...

I like that patterned paper ... Really cool.

Allisa said...

Love the stickles on your snowflakes, I will have to try that sometime! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday!

Lesley said...

Happy you got to post your card Laura! Those snowflakes are awesome, all glittered up! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!