Friday, April 6, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge # 14

I really enjoyed this layout and had fun creating it. Here is what I came up with this week.


I used Lucky Limeade CS for the base of the card and paired it with DSP from SU in Lucky Limeade. Also used from SU whisper white CS that is embossed with holly and berries. Finshed off with white satin ribbon also from SU! The Christmas tree is from the SU set Snow Much Fun. Used my blender pen to color in the stamped image using Lucky limeade and Baja breeze. For the ornaments on the tree I used the Viva Decor light blue pearl pen.

Til next week!!

6 comments:

Catie Cuddles said...

Love the embossed panel. It adds the special touch to the beautiful card.

Lesley said...

Hi Laura,
Such a super sweet card you have created with the sketch! That birdie at the top is adorable! So happy you joined me again at Merry Monday! Hoppy Easter!
Lesley

LeAnne said...

Really cute! I have that set and don't think I ever used that image! Great CAS card! Thanks for playing with us this week!

Bonnie said...

I love olive and white and embossing and this tree. And you put them together so beautifully!

Notes by Nina said...

Fantastic card, I love the tree and the embossed section. Thank you for playing Merry Monday.

Wendy said...

Really cute Christmas card! Love the tree and the dsp! I just got this set and cannot wait to use it!
Thanks for playing along this week over at Merry Monday's! :)