Thursday, March 29, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge 13

So I found some time this week to participate in teh Merry Monday Challenge!! Here is the sketch that we used this week. I love the idea that by the time Christmas is here I will have all of my cards done! No waiting till the last minute. Here is what I came up with although the picture does not give this card justice. The stickles really shimmers in the light and really makes the snowflake stand out more. I also used some pearl pens for the coals on the snowman and on the falling snow! Enjoy
Till next week!!

5 comments:

Catie Cuddles said...

Love that paper and such a cute snowman.
Catherine
X

Bonnie said...

I love the background and I'll bet it's really shimmery! Cute snowman too.

Donna Hanley said...

Adorable card. That is one of my favorite snowmen stamps. I love the whole set. Very pretty paper you paired it with. Thanks for sharing.

Lesley said...

Hi Laura! This is adorable! I'll bet it shimmers in real life absolutely beautifully!! Thanks for joining me at Merry Monday!
Lesley

None None said...

So cute!!! I love the pearl snowflakes.