Saturday, November 24, 2012

BLOG HOP!!

So I entered to play along in a blog hop and TOTALLY forgot about it!  OOPS!  Nothing like down to the last minute and doing thinkgs right?

For my homemade card I did some punch art and I have to say I really love how it turned out. I saw this card on another blog can't remember which one, sorry... I like to look around  at blogs and get some inspirations.  I was a little terrified to make this card but so glad I challenged myself to do it because I just LOVE it!  (Although it is a little time consuming)

Here is the card I made

 
 
For some reason I didn't take a picture of the card by itself!  Silly me,  the card I did for this blog hop is the one on the left with the pine cones.  For this card I used all Stampin' Up products.  Here is the list of products I used..
 
Card base is 5.5 by 4.25 in Early Espresso
Very Vanilla is embossed with the lace brocade folder and is 5.25 by 4
For the Vertical stripe I used Early Espresso and some Paper from the Christmas Fun pack.
Then the Banners I used again Early espresso cut in 1.5 strips and then put some more paper from the Christams fun pack on it. I also used a die out of the pennants from Stampin Up! and distressed it in Chocolate Chip.  For the pine cones I used the Blossom punch and punched out ALOT of petals and distressed them in Chocolate Chip as well! (This was the time consuming part of things)  Then just layered them until I got my pine cone shapes.  Then to add some color I cut some very thin pieces of Gumball green for the sprigs of my pinecones and finished off with some seam binding ribbon.
 
There it is folks hope you enjoyed my card and have fun Hopping TODAY!!!
 
That's it for me this morning got to get some sleep before my family Thanksgiving in 8 hours!!
 
Here is the other blogs to visit on our Blog Hop
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

SweetHeartCrafts said...

Vry pretty thanks for sharing

lydbug said...

super cute !!!
love the pinecone

FreeSpirit~Lisa said...

I am lovin that pinecone card !! so cute !!

Brenda - Papillon Blue said...

The pinecone technique is very innovative...great use of products and your talents...lovely.

Char said...

Really love your cards! The pinecone one is so cute!

~KellyJosephine~ said...

I love the design on the pinecones never saw that before will have to try that, so inspiring! Thank you for sharing that! ~Kelly (walkelmol on youtube)