Thursday, August 7, 2008

Luau Night

So tonight we headed to Maui Prince Resort for out Luau. It took us about 20 minutes to get there from our condo. It was a really nice place and we had lots of fun. This first picture is of Rick enjoying the Luau and loving that I'm taking a picture of him (HaHa)
After this the host got everybody up and we all started to mingle. We got to meet a lot of people. Although I do have to say there sure are a lot of people from California here. The host then shwoed us some of the traditional games and etc. done at a luau. I don't rember what they are called but the looked interesting.

This game here is like hockey/bowling. You roll a hockey puck down to the other end and try to make it in between the two sticks.

After watching this for a while we all took an oppurtunity to take some pictures together. Here is one of Rick and I


and one of Christina and I.

After all of the pictures were taken it was time to get the pig out of the ground. Here are the picutres of that..


Here is our dinner and surprisiingly it was really good. I ventured out there and even tried the Mahi Mahi. Pretty good but I can live with out it. Although I wansn't venturing too far out and definitely did not try the Poi. It just looks like mud. YUCK!!

Here is a picture of a rainbow after our litttle sprinkle at the luau.


We also got a few sunset photos here is one that I really like.

Here are a few pics of the dancers and the luau and a video of the guy with fire sticks. He was really good.


That's all for today folks. Tomorrow should be pretty busy in the evening we will be have the rehearsal for the wedding. Till then!!

1 comment:

Fabulous Family of Five! said...

I love our Luau pic!:) We look so sexy!! Can you believe we're getting so old...we should look for a pic of us like this in 5th grade!!