Thursday, September 13, 2007

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Happy Anniversary to US!!
Picture of us at our Rehearsal Dinner. How CUTE - 4 wonderful years ago.

Today was our 4 year Anniversary!! We also celebrate our Anniversary with my Granny and Poppy and today was there 60th!! CONGRATS to Granny and Poppy. I recieved some beautiful flowers this morning from my husband wishing me a Happy Anniversary so sweet. SO on that note I decided to send Granny and Poppy some beautiful flowers as well seeing as they have had 60 wonderful years together. May Rick and I have half a great as marriage as those two have had.

SO something fun! 8 things about my marriage.

1. Where did we meet?

My best friend in the whole wide world thought it would be a good idea that we meet. So while working for Manpower at Formosa we met at the copy machine.

2. What was the first thing you said to your husband?

While standing at the copy machine, making copies of course(things I really didn't need) I got tired of killing trees waiting for him to introduce himself. So I introduced myself to him and said SO when are you planning on taking me out? =-P

3. Where was the first date?

The first date he picked me up at my parents house in Port Lavaca at 5pm. We drove back to Victoria and had dinner at Bennigans, and then decided to go play some pool at barney's before the movie. After a REALLY HORRIBLE movie we decided to go to the beach and just walk around in the sand. Before we knew it - it got really late really fast. He dropped me back off at 5am. I thought for sure Dad would be out front with a shotgun!! Nope he was sound a sleep. HE did wake me up thougha at 7am to get ready for church and asked what time I got in.

4. Where was the first kiss

The first kiss was after a corporate cup match at his house in the kitchen.

5. Did you have a long or short engagement?

I would have to say long. 1 year exactly to the wedding date.

6. Where did you get engaged?

We got engaged in his kitchen. He came home late from Playing GOLF! I was a little upset because I had made dinner and it was getting cold. And How dare he come home late from playing GOLF when he should have been at work all day. It all ended well seeing how he still proposed to me after I was mad at him.

7. How did the wedding reception go?

Wedding reception all went well and as it was suppose to go except we didn't drink from eachothers glasses. But we did eat the cake from each other.!!!

8. How was the Honeymoon?

Honeymoon was great and hope that we get to go back a second time. We went to the Poconos in Pennslyvania. Met another couple and had a blast. It was beautiful up there. Only problem was on the way back on the plane ride the pilot came over the PA and said if you look out the Left side of the plane there is Hurricane Isabel. Luckily I was on the Right side of the plane.

No comments: