Saturday, September 22, 2007

First Haircuts

This past weekend we took the kids for haircuts. They have pictures on Thursday at school. This was Aubrey's first real haircut! I have to say she was AWESOME. Nothing like her brothers first haircut.


For Matthew I had to literally hold him down to get his hair cut. He would get so mad at me and turn beat red. The horrible things we have to do to our children to make them look clean cut. As for Aubrey we let Matthew go first and let her watch her BIG brother get his hair cut. After he was done she turned to us and said " My turn" I said yes dear it's your turn. She sat in the chair all by herself. Rick and I were so proud of her.
Here is a picture of OUR BIG GIRL getting her first haircut by Gayle at Supercuts. Rick actually went to school with Gayle and played in the band with her.


And YES we did BRIBE her with a Lollipop for her to sit still. But WOW did it ever work!!

No comments: