Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Bathroom Remodel



So lately it's been really hectic around my house! We have been working on our Master Bathroom. It has been a really long process. I was hoping this project would be a little less time consuming!! Ha Ha the joke was on me. Here is what the Master bath looked like before the demo.




This week the plumbers have been here working on putting the tub in. What a job!! As you will see I decided to upgrade the bathtub. I wanted a bathtub that I could escape too and soak in after a hard days work. Something I could stay in a long time and enjoy. So I ended up with this tub. I know this picture doesn't show justice quite yet ~ but the plumber did say I could get in it tonight and who knows what will happen after the kids go to sleep tonight. Hang some sheets over the window and around the sides to hide the insulation and WAH-LA a soaking tub.




Oh yeah the sheetrock guy will be buy this evening to give his BID!!! Who knew a bathroom remodel would be so EXPENSIVE


More to be posted as the project comes along.......

No comments: