Monday, April 7, 2008

Family Outings

So things are getting a little easier with the munchkins! For my Birthday I decided I wanted to take the kids to the movies. Matthews second time for the theater and Aubrey's first. We went to see Horton hears a Who! Matthew was glued to the screen and laughing. He really enjoyed it. Aubrey - well she did well but as a girl we made many trips to the potty and was ready to go home after a while. She's the child that doesn't really care to sit still and watch a cartoon. But all in all I think it was a good trip for the family. We even ate at McDonalds and let them play in the jungle gym area. I think I have started something, now everytime we drive by they ask if they can stop and play.

This weekend we went to a wedding with the kids. They had a blast and looked so cute. They had fun dancing the night away and running around with all the other children. I forgot my camera so there won't be any pictures. But Aunt Lisa bought Aubrey some dresses and Matthew some shorts. Aubrey is in LOVE with her dresses and looks like a princess. I will get a picture to post of her in one of her new dresses. SO a BIG thank you to Aunt Lisa.

No comments: