Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day! and a Happy Birthday to Papa (Richard)


This morning was a great day. The kids were excited to see thier Valentine gifts. Grandma King got them a gift basket with candy and some stuffed animals in it. While Rick and I got them a stuffed puppy and a some M&M's.




They're still a little sleepy but they were excited.


Then at school today they will have thier parties and I ordered them a balloon and some more M&M's. Hopefully I can get some pictures at their parties.


Aubrey with her goodies at her party!


Matthew showing me his Valentine he made for Mom and Dad with his pouty picture on it. :P


I got up extra early this morning so that Rick could open his Valentine card and candy and there was a gift for me on the table as well. A puppy and a card. I didn't have my glasses on so it was a little blurry but somehthing caught my eye. Around the puppies neck on a twine rope was a ring attached to it. I had told him a LONG time ago when walking through Sam's that, that ring was beautiful.















And now it is on my hand!!!






I just recieved these tulips from my wonderful husband. I have to say I have the best husband in the world. Patsy you sure did raise him right. : )







No comments: