Saturday, May 31, 2014

Stampin' Up! Convention Card swap # 2

So for this swap I wanted to play with the new blendablities markers from Stampin' Up.  I chose to play with the Coastal Cabana and the Daffodil Delight Assortment.  I used the Daffodil Delight light and medium blendabilities markers and with the Coastal Cabana Assortment I used the Dark and Medium markers.




For the base of the card I used Bermuda Bay cardstock and then for the next layer used Hello Honey and embossed it with the Honeycomb embossing folder.  I cut a piece of Whisper White paper cut 3.5 by 3.25 and stamped it with the Blended Bloom stamp in the tuxedo black memento ink and colored it with the Blendabilities Markers.  Then framed the whisper white paper with the On Film die cut.  The sentiment is stamped from the Hostess set Let Your Hair Down in Blackberry Bliss and then punched out with the 1.75 circle punch topped with a bow in the 3/8" stitched satin ribbon also in blackberry Bliss. 

Hope you like the cards for this years convention swaps!  Can't wait to see what everyone else has created for the swaps!

No comments: