Wednesday, January 7, 2009

So Busy

So life has been a little CRAZY. I haven't posted in a long while so I will just do a little catch up.

Christmas was great the kids got LOTS of toys from Santa and Rick and I got them a riding atv toy. They think it's fun and are always wanting to ride them when we get home.. We took them to the property while we were picking up sticks and they rode around on them all day.

Post christmas pics of 4 wheelers and christmas pics. here


Also my sister in law Deanne got married on December 27th aboard the Carnival Ecstasy. It was a nice ceremony and I will post some pictures of the wedding.

insert wedding pictures.

As mentioned above we worked on the property burning brush and picking up tons of sticks on New Year's Eve, New Years Day and New years weekend. Lots of hard manuel labor, that I am so not use to. I was so sore. It was like I had worked out and ton like a thousand lunges.
But the property is looking better and soon we will be able to look at house builders and putting together a house plan.

2 comments:

Lacie said...

Your comment made me laugh! I just don't think I can go through the baby thing again...so I will just have to manange in a house full of boys-Ha!

I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas AND I know you can't wait to get your house started-

Fabulous Family of Five! said...

WHAT???? Are yall building a new house?!?! That is soooo exciting! We're looking to move this year too, to a newer home in a quieter neighborhood. Wish us luck selling!

Glad you had a great Christmas & New Year! Now get back to keeping us updated on here Missy! And send me some pics so I can make you a new header! ;) Lots of love!